Each variable analytics chart provides unique information that can help identify the underlying cause of your chargebacks. This insight can help you solve issues at their source and prevent more chargebacks.
The Chargebacks by Rebill Cycle chart lists the chargeback-to-transaction ratio for each billing cycle in a recurring billing model.
This insight helps you determine which billing cycle will likely trigger disputes so you can act preemptively before customer loyalty and perceived value start to drop.
To learn more about the practical uses for this chart, read this case study.
Various features allow you to analyze this chart’s data in greater detail and learn more about your chargebacks.
Hover over any bar in the graph. A popup box will display:
- the billing cycle being monitored
- the number of transactions processed during the billing cycle
- the number of chargebacks received as a result of the billing cycle
- the ratio of chargebacks to transactions
Filter Data by Source
The default setting for your Chargebacks by Rebill Cycle chart is to show data for your entire portfolio. However, you have the ability to filter your data and break it down by different sources. For example, maybe you want to view chargeback counts by a particular merchant account or processor.
- Click Entire Portfolio to add a filter (MID, Processor, etc.).
- In the second dropdown list, select specific processors or merchant accounts to analyze.