This video gives a high-level overview of how to use DisputeFlow to build custom dispute responses with just a few steps. Easily compile compelling evidence and automatically send disputes responses to your processor directly from Midigator.
For more detailed information about specific functionality or features in DisputeFlow, please view of these articles.
DisputeFlow Help Center Articles:
• How to use the data report in DisputeFlow®
• How to use saved sections and templates
• How to add information to the terms and conditions section
•. How to NOT fight a dispute and accept liability using DisputeFlow®
• How to upload a custom PDF dispute response
• How to edit the order information section
• How to edit the transaction information section
• How to add proof of service or delivery evidence
• How to add order history and customer service notes
• How to use the smart response feature in DisputeFlow®
• How to add website images to your dispute response
• How to use data tokens in DisputeFlow®
• How to write a cover letter in DisputeFlow®
• Why does DisputeFlow have strict file size limitations for uploads?
If you don't have access to DisputeFlow and you want to know why, read this article.