Midigator has a Notifications feature that can send you emails about your chargeback and prevention alert data.
If you aren’t receiving reports as regularly as you expected, please check the following things:
Step 1: Confirm you are signed up for daily reports rather than threshold notifications.
Midigator offers two types of notifications: daily reports and threshold notifications. The daily reports will export your month-to-date chargeback or prevention alert data and send a CSV to your inbox every day. The threshold notifications will send an email only when certain conditions (such as chargeback ratios) reach a limit.
To enroll in daily reports, follow these steps.
- Click the "Notifications" tab on the sidebar.
- Check the box for "Send Daily Chargeback Report" and/or "Send Daily Prevention Report."
- Enter your email address and click the "+" icon to save your information.
- Add any additional emails with the same process.
Step 2: If you're still not receiving your daily report, try troubleshooting with the following options.
- Look in your junk or spam folder to see if your reports are automatically being filtered by your email provider.
- Add info@midigator to your address book or contact list to route future emails directly to your inbox.
- If you use an email forwarding service, check to make sure your settings are configured properly.
If you still aren’t receiving your daily reports, please reach out to the client success team via the live chat feature.